Lab Instruments Supplier and Lab Equipment Calibration Services
Lab instrument calibration plays an important role in various industries such as food, pharmaceuticals and medical device companies. It is conducted mainly to assure that the readings or measurements the instrument provides are traceable and accurate.
Key benefits of Lab instruments calibration and value for the industry
When performed at regular intervals, instrument calibrations ensure higher accuracy and simultaneously it impacts on the life of lab instrument. Let us understand some of the key benefits:
- Lab instrument calibration helps identify the damage or problem related to the instrument. Environmental factors or wear and tear cause minor damages that occur in any instrument. These minor damages if not corrected right away, lab instruments may undergo major damage and become totally impractical later on.
- Regular instrument calibration is beneficial in avoiding risks such as:
- Safety and compliance issues
- Product quality problems
- High production downtime
- Excess waste in production
- Regulatory/ litigation matters
- It helps determine the reliability of the lab instrument.
Few steps for successful instrument calibration
- Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for calibration frequency intervals.
- Get your lab instruments calibrated before a crucial project and avoid using it for other tasks.
- Calibrating the instrument again after taking measurements for the crucial project helps to verify accurate readings.
- If you notice any damage to instrument or if accidentally jolted or dropped, recalibrate to assure accuracy.
Get your lab instrument calibrated by Prism Calibration Center which is NABL accredited lab instruments supplier in Ahmedabad.